As a coach, you can import your athlete list, creating accounts for athletes who do not have a smart phone.
Importing your athlete list allows you to create athlete accounts for athletes who do NOT have mobile devices.
Here we'll cover:
- When to use 'Import Athletes'
- How to create your athlete's account by 'Import Athletes'
- How athlete's can access their accounts on web, once imported
- How athletes can later login to the mobile app
Importing athletes is ONLY recommended for coaches with athletes who will:
- NOT be logging for themselves
- Athletes who will be exclusively logging on the Team Training App
- Athletes who do NOT have mobile devices and will be logging on the website application.
If your athletes will be using the mobile app, you'll simply invite them through the platform for the best account creation experience: Invite Athletes.
To Import Athletes:
1. First, create a .csv file (using Excel or Google Docs) following the example format below:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
2. Login to your coach account on web, and head to 'Athletes'
3. Select the 3 vertical dots in the upper-right
4. Select 'Import Athletes'
5. Choose the Team you want the athletes to belong to, then upload your .csv file
If your athletes will be accessing their training from the web application, they will need to:
- Visit athlete.trainheroic.com
- Select "Forgot Password"
Note: The Athlete Sign-Up show below 'Forgot Password' is for Marketplace athletes only. The will not be able to join your Team if they create an athlete account from the Athlete Login page.
Should your athletes later decide to use their accounts on the mobile app, they will need to:
- Download the TrainHeroic app
- Select 'forgot password' to send a password reset email
- Follow password reset link to reset password
- Login through the mobile app
Questions? Contact email@example.com.