We've been working hard to bring your tools that cut time spent programming. Seriously, you should now be able to design a training session in less than a minute with the click of your mouse.
Here's What's New:
New daily program designer
- Faster load times
- Prescription drop down menu
- Easy to read session summaries
- More flexible navigation from day to day
- Savable schemes with drop downs for draining effect/loads
- Element drop downs for easy selection/discovery
- The ability to tag elements to drive exercise selection and program analysis
- Exercises, circuits, complexes, metcons all in one place
- Higher performance interactions and improved speed
- Switch between teams and programs with one click
- Quickly repeat sessions
- Create on calendars, export to program library
- Faster loading of programs with more contextual info
- Easier to read
- Simplified calendar interactions
- Adjust a team member's schedule as needed
- 1:1 feed between coach and athlete
- Tag or categorize your exercises the way you want
- New option to turn off the TrainHeroic library
Updating your library for faster programming:
If you've had your account for a while, you'll want to update your library by categorizing your exercises and saved blocks.
Here's why: Once your library is updated, you can use the saved pieces to build your workout. Going forward, simply mix up the pre-made exercises and you'll never have to build the same thing twice. By investing a few minutes to create your library, you'll save loads of time when building any training session.
Here's How to start updating your library now:
View your current library by selecting the Library button from the left-hand navigation bar.
Next, select "Exercises" from the top of the page. From here, click on the name of the movement that you'd like to update.
On the right-hand side of the page, add any tags that apply to that particular movement. For example, you may want to tag the movement as lower-body and as a lift. You can create new tags by typing and selecting the enter key.
New to CoachHeroic? Save your elements, and rep schemes and tag new exercises as they are created.
As always, if you have any questions on the new features, please contact our support team at email@example.com.