Quickly duplicate Programs and modify them for reuse.
When you find yourself spinning off another training plan from your original Program, use the 'Copy Program' option to quickly build off your original work.
To Copy a Program:
1. Login to your coach account and select 'Library' from the menu on the left
2. Select the box next to the Program you would like copied
3. Select the copy icon on the upper right to create a copy (this will appear after you check the box)
A copy of the program will open up in the calendar view. From here, you add, remove, or adjust the programming without affecting the original program.
You can change the Program's title, add a logo image, and adjust the program settings by clicking the gear icon from the right-hand side.
*Please note that shortening the number of weeks of a program on the settings page does not delete weeks from the program. They are simply hidden from view.
Pro Tip: We recommend you adjust your Session Titles in addition to your Program title, so that athletes don't feel like they're repeating the same Program - even when you're mixing things up!
- Creating Programs
- Assigning Programs to your Team or athlete
- Best Practices: 5 Tips For Successful Programming
Questions? Email email@example.com.