Test and record training data for nonlifts and biometrics through Spreadsheets.
Think of Spreadsheets as a formalized way to test your athletes and record their results. With Spreadsheets, all of your testing data will be saved in one place and is easily exportable.
Benchmark Testing through a Spreadsheet allows you as the coach to enter testing data for your athletes, OR keep athlete's testing data in one place, should you push the logging responsibility to your athletes.
Important: We recommend using "Test this block" instead of Spreadsheets if:
1. You're testing lifts (or anything prescribed in reps and weight)
2. Your athletes will be logging their own results
Setting up a Spreadsheet:
1. From CoachHeroic, select Gym Tools from the menu on the left hand side, and 'Launch' Spreadsheets.
2. Select Create Spreadsheet
3. Give the Spreadsheet a name and date, and select 'Create Spreadsheet.'
4. Start left to right and select Add/Remove Athletes on the upper left-hand corner.
Choose your team and athletes and select Done.
5. Select Add Benchmark/Exercise. You can search for a benchmark that's already in our system or select 'New' to add a new benchmark.
On Testing Day:
Simply record the score for each benchmark as they are performed
Click on the Paperclip icon to leave notes for a particular athlete and benchmark
Type I, D or A in a cell to mark the athletes as Injured, Did Not Complete or Absent
Finally, select Save & Close to save your changes.
Add a Tab to re-test the same athletes and Benchmarks on a different date. This will carry over the Benchmarks and athletes from the previous testing day.
If you're testing different athletes and different Benchmarks, instead of adding a new Tab, you'll simply create a new Spreadsheet. We do NOT recommend testing different athletes or benchmarks on different tabs within the same Spreadsheet.
Want your athletes to log this data?
Select 'Publish to Mobile'
This will create a private workout so the athlete can log their numbers from their phone.
Any numbers that they log will appear on your Spreadsheet.