Create Teams to coach groups of athletes with similar training goals, maximize your efficiency, and drive engagement.
By grouping athletes on a Team, you'll have:
- A central place to invite your athletes
- A single calendar to program and deliver training to the group
- Once place to communicate to ALL athletes
- The ability to analyze the group's training behaviors and progress
Group your athletes on a team according to focus, ability level, or sessions per week. Athletes can belong to multiple teams, too.
To Create a Team, Login to your coach account, and follow the 3 steps below:
1. Select 'Create New' in the top right from the Teams page
2. Name your Team
3. Select 'Create Team'
This will bring you to your Team's calendar to begin programming.
From the Team Settings, you can also give the Team some personality and swagger by uploading a Logo and Cover Image.
Click on the camera icon to upload an image file from your computer.
Pro Tip: The best sizes for the logo image is 500 x 500 Pixels and 500 x 1500 Pixels for the cover image.
- Assign programming to the Team
- Invite Athletes
We recommend you have published programming on the calendar before you invite your athletes to the Team. This ensures they receive the best first experience. Then, you're ready to invite your athletes to the Team!
- Learn more about building Programs in the Library by clicking HERE.
- Learn more about Inviting Athletes by clicking HERE.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.