Print your sessions as a last resort, when you're looking to completely unplug.
We recommend logging in real-time or using offline mode so that you don't have to print, write down your scores, and then re-enter them into the app. But, in the event that you're looking to completely unplug, we've got you covered.
Print Session (4 at once):
First, Login to your account on the web
Next, make sure you're on the correct day for the session you want to print
You can change the day/team by clicking the date in the top right corner.
Once on the correct session, select the three dots in the upper right-hand corner
Notice that you have two options:
- You can print the session that is displayed by clicking on the Print icon
- Select the Print x 4 icon, which will print the displayed session + the next 3 sessions in your program
Because we don't limit coaches in how long a session can be, it's possible that more lengthy sessions may not fit on one sheet. And, if you're printing 4 sessions on a sheet, there are instances when the some of the session won't actually fit within one of the day's columns.
When printing, please be sure to use Google Chrome. You can download Chrome by clicking here.
- Offline Mode for the TrainHeroic Mobile App
- Using the TrainHeroic Mobile App
- Download the TrainHeroic app
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.