Training loads (weight) will automatically populate in your sessions when your coach prescribes a percentage of your projected 1RM - your "working max."
Our Working Maxes operate on 2 rules:
- If you have never manually updated your working maxes, they will automatically increase as you progress.
- Once you've manually updated your working maxes, those working maxes are "fixed" until you manually update your working max once again, or if you're "tested" by your coach.
Note: We suggest that you update your maxes manually if you're returning to training after a hiatus or injury.
To Update your Working Maxes:
1. Select 'Account' in the bottom right-hand corner
2. Select the Settings icon in the upper right-hand corner
3. Select 'Working Maxes'
4. Search or scroll for an Exercise, then edit the number in type field
Your changes will be auto-saved! Just click anywhere outside of the keyboard to save your changes.
Note: You will need to save a value other than '0.' Working Maxes and working max history can not be "cleared."
Keep in mind, only new workouts (workouts that you haven't yet logged or began logging) will be updated with your new numbers.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.