Training loads (weight) will automatically populate in your sessions when your coach prescribes a percentage of your working max.
Below we'll cover:
What's a working max?
Your working max represents how much you can lift for 1 rep, and is used to calculate your suggested weight when your coach prescribes percentages.
Working Maxes operate on 3 rules in TrainHeroic:
- If you've ever performed a lift, we'll automatically calculate your projected 1RM based on 15 reps or less
- If you have never manually updated your working maxes, they will automatically increase as you progress
- Once you've manually updated your working maxes, those working maxes are "fixed" until you manually update your working max once again, or if you're "tested" by your coach
How to update your Working Maxes:
If you know your 1RM, or you're returning from a training hiatus and need to reset your working max, you'll be able to do so from 'Numbers.'
1. Select 'Numbers'
2. Select from the list or search for an Exercise
3. From 'History,' select the text field beneath 'Working Max'
4. Update your Working Max and select 'Save'
You'll also be able to access Exercise History while training, so that you can update working maxes on the fly.
Simply select the blue banner for 'WM' to update your working maxes while logging your session:
Questions? Email email@example.com.