This article will go over how to adjust your notification settings and profile settings including, Email address, name, default logging unit for lb/kgs, profile image and password).
Here we'll address:
- How to Access your Account Settings
- Editing your profile (personal information)
- Adjusting your Notification Settings
Note: Please visit 'Related Resources' below for addition pointers on making changes to your account.
To Access your Account Settings:
First, download the TrainHeroic mobile app and log into your account. You'll automatically be taken to today's training session.
From here, click on your profile image from the lower right-hand corner, then select the settings icon in the upper right-hand corner. This will take you to your Account Settings.
Your Account Settings is where you can edit your Profile
Your 'Account' or profile includes:
- Profile picture
- Default logging unit (Kg or lbs)
- Rest your password
Select Notification Settings to customize notifications preferences.
- Update Your Credit Card Information
- Updating Working Maxes
- How to cancel
- Add a Program to your calendar
- How to submit mobile feedback
Questions? Send us an email to email@example.com.