Update your profile and notification settings in-app, including name and email.
Here we'll address:
- How to Access your Account Settings
- Editing your Profile (name & email)
- Adjusting your Notification Settings
To Access your Account Settings & Profile:
First, log into your account on mobile (Download the TrainHeroic mobile app)
Select 'Account' in the lower right, then the settings icon in the upper right to access your Settings.
Your Account Settings is where you can edit your Profile.
Your Profile includes:
- Your profile photo
- Your training goals
- Name & email
- Height & weight
- City & country
- Default logging unit (Kg or lbs)
- Day for which your Training Week begins (Sunday or Monday)
- Password reset (below Unit Preference)
(If you're getting an error while attempting to update your email address, you may have another TrainHeroic account under the same email. You'll need to change the email on that account, before editing this one.)
Select Notification Settings to customize notifications preferences.
- Update Your Credit Card Information
- Updating Working Maxes
- How to cancel
- Add a Program to your calendar
- How to submit mobile feedback
Questions? Contact email@example.com.