TrainHeroic is for committed athletes that share a common interest, if not a passion, for improving performance. As an athlete joining this unique Community, we recommend updating your personal profile and keeping it up to date as your personal information, interests, or goals change.
From your Settings, you will be able to:
- Edit your profile
- Adjust your Notification Settings
- Update your Working Maxes
- View your Team and Program subscriptions
- Rate the App
- Submit Mobile App Feedback (to report a technical issue)
- Visit our Athlete FAQ
Here, we'll focus on your 'Account' and 'Notification' Settings:
- Editing your profile (personal information)
- Adjusting your Notification Settings
Note: Please visit 'Related Resources' below for addition pointers on making changes to your account.
To Access your Account Settings:
First, download the TrainHeroic mobile app and log into your account. You'll automatically be taken to today's training session.
From here, click on your profile image from the lower right-hand corner, then select the settings icon in the upper right-hand corner. This will take you to your Account Settings.
Your Account Settings is where you can edit your Profile.
Your 'Account' or profile includes:
- Profile picture
- Default logging unit (Kg or lbs)
- Rest your password
Select Notification Settings to customize your push and email notifications.
- Update Your Credit Card Information
- Updating Working Maxes
- How to cancel
- Add a Program to your calendar
- How to submit mobile feedback
Questions? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.