Here is how to invite your athletes to train with you using TrainHeroic.
Below we'll cover the following options:
To invite athletes to train with you using your mobile device:
1. To begin, select the calendar icon at the bottom of the screen and click on the arrow icon next to your profile image on the upper left-hand corner.
2. Next, select the plus icon on the lower right-hand corner.
3. Choose 1:1 or team and choose Next.
4. Enter the athlete's email address and click Send Invite.
To invite your athletes from the web:
1. Go to your Athletes tab and Select 'Invite Athletes' from the upper right
2. Choose the context you're training them in, either 1:1 or Team/Group
3. Add an Email address or upload a CSV file with your athletes' email addresses (email addresses only
4. Include a custom message (optional)
Your email will look something like this:
We recommend that you have programming on the Team calendar, before sending your invite. When you invite your athlete in the 1:1 context, you'll be able to begin programming for them right away. Click HERE for more on programming for athlete's 1:1:
- Emails through the platform may land in Spam with strict email settings. If you're using school emails, please communicate this with your staff and students.
- If you the athlete accepts the invite and it puts you over the allowed number of athletes in your current subscription, your account will be upgraded automatically to support the additional athletes.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.