There are two ways to invite your athletes, and here's what we recommend:
Option 1: Invite Athletes through your Coach Account
To send an invite email through the platform, simply:
- Go to your Athletes tab
- Select 'Invite Athletes' from the upper right
- Choose the context you're training them in, either 1:1 or Team/Group
- Add an Email address or upload a CSV file with your athletes' email addresses
- Include a custom message (optional)
Your email will look something like this:
Note: When you invite your athlete in a 1:1 context, you'll be able to begin programming for them right away. Click HERE for more on programming for athlete's 1:1.
Option 2 (only for Teams): Live and In-Person, say something like this:
"Team, I'm excited to start using TrainHeroic to coach you.
Here is how you can set up your TrainHeroic account in 3 easy steps:
1. Download the app at the iOS App Store or Google Play store by searching for TrainHeroic
2. Create your account with your Name, Email, and password
3. Enter our Access Code: [include your Team's Access Code here]
Once you've plugged in the Access Code, you will also have the opportunity to create your profile, and take a quick tour of the app.
On a daily basis, you'll view your training sessions, log your work, track your progress, communicate with each other, and see where you stack up on the Leaderboard.
We're excited and you should be too!
If you have any questions about the benefits of the change, please let me know.
If you have any technical issues along the way, please email email@example.com."
Note: Emails through the platform may land in Spam with strict email settings. If you're using school emails, please communicate this with your staff and students.
If you have any technical issues along the way, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.