Assign a Master Calendar to your Team for easy program delivery.
With a Master Calendar, you can easily turn programming on and off for your Teams.
Here we'll cover:
- What's a Master Calendar?
- How to assign a Master Calendar to your Team
What's a Master Calendar?
A Master Calendar is simply a calendar, much like your Team calendar, which can be managed from your Library. As a coach, you'll have the ability to create Master Calendar, or choose from Master Calendars in the Library. Master Calendars can then be assigned to Team calendars, allowing you to deliver the same exact programming to multiple Teams.
How to Assign a Master Calendar to a Team:
1. Select the Team you wish you to apply a Master Calendar to.
2. From the Team calendar, click on the 'Add From Library' icon in the upper right-hand menu to view a list of programming that you can add to the Team's calendar.
3. Simply select the Master Calendar to apply that programming to your Team's calendar.
To unsubscribe the Team, simply select the Master Calendar again.
Editing sessions from a Master Calendar:
1. Simply click the three dots at the top right hand corner of the training session first.
3. Click "Copy and Edit" to adjust the workout.
3. Next, click Unpublish to edit the session. Once unpublished you can move your session, swap, delete, or superset Exercise blocks.
4. Once you've finished making your changes, remember to hit the 'Publish' button so that your athletes can view the updated training session.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.