Assign a Master Calendar to your Team for easy program delivery.
With a Master Calendar, you can easily turn programming on and off for your Teams.
Here we'll cover:
- What is a Master Calendar?
- How to assign a Master Calendar to your Team
- How to unsubscribe from a Master Calendar
- How to edit sessions from a Master Calendar
What's a Master Calendar?
A Master Calendar is simply a calendar that can be managed from your Library. As a coach, you'll have the ability to create a Master Calendar, or use TrainHeroic's Master Calendars that already exist in the Library.
Master Calendars can be assigned to Teams, which allows you to deliver the same exact programming to multiple Teams, while having one central place to make updates.
How to Assign a Master Calendar to a Team:
1. Select the Team you wish you to apply a Master Calendar to.
2. From the Team calendar, click on the 'Add From Library' icon in the upper right-hand menu to view a list of programming that you can add to the Team's calendar.
3. Simply select the Master Calendar to apply that programming to your Team's calendar.
To unsubscribe from a Master Calendar:
Navigate to the team subscriptions following the instructions above and click on any highlighted subscriptions.
Next, click the blue button to confirm that you would like to unsubscribe.
Editing sessions from a Master Calendar:
1. Simply click the three dots at the top right hand corner of the training session first.
3. Click "Copy and Edit" to adjust the workout.
3. Next, click Unpublish to edit the session. Once unpublished you can move your session, swap, delete, or superset Exercise blocks.
4. Once you've finished making your changes, remember to hit the 'Publish' button so that your athletes can view the updated training session.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.