Reduce time programming by recycling some of your best work.
Coach, all training sessions you've created will be saved on the calendar, so you can revisit them anytime. We're not suggesting that you save all your sessions, but instead, create a small Library of select sessions that you frequently reuse.
For example, you may save a single session for:
- An intro session
- A testing day
- A rest day
To Save a Session to your Library:
1. First, click on the specific team (or program) with the original session that you'd like to save.
2. Next, click on the three dots next to the name of the session that you'd like to save and select "Save to Library as."
3. From the drawer on the right, re-name and save your session so you can easily search for it later.
4. Select the calendar icon on the upper-right hand corner, then select Sessions
5. Select your session and choose a start date, then hit 'Save'
Note: You cannot edit saved sessions from the library. To edit a saved session, add the session to a Program or calendar, edit the session, and re-save the new session to the Library.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.