Scale your online coaching business by becoming a seller in the TrainHeroic Marketplace.
Below we'll cover:
- What is the TrainHeroic Marketplace?
- How to Get Access to Marketplace Settings
- Marketplace Fees & Payout Information
- Terms for Marketplace Sellers
- Next Steps for Marketplace Setup
What is the TrainHeroic Marketplace?
The TrainHeroic Marketplace is the virtual addition to your gym you’ve been looking for. This is an opportunity to sell your programming to a large network of athletes, to extend the walls of your gym (virtually), and reach athletes across the globe.
How to gain access to Marketplace Settings and start selling:
In order to ensure quality for our coaches and athletes, your Marketplace Settings must be enabled by a member of our team. Please send a request to email@example.com. You must have an active paid Coach Plan to participate in the Marketplace.
Your request should include:
- A PayPal email address for payout, if you're located outside of the U.S
- If you're located in the U.S. please let our team know so we can get you setup with an ACH form for direct deposit and W9 form
Once we enable your Marketplace Settings for your account, you're off to the races.
Here are the 10 things you need to know to get started:
- There is no additional cost to have your Marketplace Settings enabled, or to put a Team or Program in the Marketplace.
- Once your Marketplace settings are enabled, you'll be able to sell both Team and Program subscriptions to athletes and coaches.
- Your Team or Program can be public OR private in the TrainHeroic Marketplace.
- Team subscriptions are either monthly or annual subscriptions, which auto-renew each paid month. Teams run on a live calendar, and support interactions between teammates. Programs are a fixed number of sessions for a one-time purchase that give the athlete (or coach) access for one year. Programs allow athletes to train independently.
- You'll set the price price for your Teams and Programs (we do have a minimum). Athletes are billed immediately on sign-up and will be able to cancel their subscription in-app at anytime. As soon as they stop paying, the athlete (or coach) will lose access to your programming.
- TrainHeroic will take $1/month from each marketplace transaction and you will keep the rest after a small transaction fee of 2.9% + $0.30 from the bank. For Programs, we will round up to the nearest month. For example a 1-4 week Program has a split of $1, a 5-8 week has a split of $2, etc.
- You'll be paid on the 15th of each month, for the prior month's sales via direct deposit for US Coaches, or PayPal for international coaches.
- There's a $200 minimum for payout. If you don't meet the $200 minimum, we'll roll that balance over to the next payday until you hit the $200 mark. If you choose to be paid via check/snail mail, we'll cut the check once your balance hits $500 or more.
- TrainHeroic handles all of the athlete billing when they make purchases, as well as any technical support for your paying athletes (and coaches). You won't have to deal with a thing on the financial or banking side of things outside of getting set up to receive the payment!
- You do NOT need to pay for athlete seats upfront, if you're planning on selling through the Marketplace. You're only required to purchase a Coach Plan for $9.99/month.
Note: All marketplace prices will be listed in US Dollars. Any conversions for foreign transactions will be done by the purchaser's bank.
By selling in the TrainHeroic Marketplace, you're agreeing to:
- Using your own custom programming
- Using TrainHeroic pre-built programming or another coaches programming may result in a loss of sales and removal from the Marketplace
- Programming must be delivered via TrainHeroic
- Keeping your programming up to date
- You're required to publish programming for the current day (as well as all past programming), though we recommend allowing your athletes to view up to a week in advance as best practice
- Un-publishing programming from past weeks will result in removal from the Marketplace
- Creating programming that reflects your advertisements and descriptions
- If you advertise 3 sessions per week, you're required to publish 3 sessions per week through TrainHeroic
- Being responsive to athletes questions via TH Chat
Here are the next steps for selling in the Marketplace:
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.