Scale Effortlessly by leveraging TrainHeroic's Marketplace.
The TrainHeroic Marketplace is the virtual addition to your gym you’ve been looking for. This is an opportunity to sell your programming, to extend the walls of your gym, virtually, and reach athletes across the globe.
Your coach account can be setup to start selling team subscriptions in the marketplace. In order to ensure quality for our coaches and athletes, we ask that you let us know if you'd like your account to be marketplace-enabled. Once we enable your account, you're off to the races.
Here's how selling in the Marketplace works-
- One your Marketplace settings are enabled, you'll be able to sell your programming as Team subscriptions and as individual Programs, to both athletes and coaches.
- You can make your organization public or private in the Marketplace, too.
- Team subscriptions are sold on an annual/monthly billing cycle, which auto-renews each month as long as the athlete/coach has an active membership. Programs are a one-time purchase that give athletes/coaches access for one year.
- You can set the monthly/annual price that an athlete or coach will pay to join the team or to purchase the program.
- You'll get 70% of each sale, and TrainHeroic's cut is 30% after a small transaction fee of 2.9% + $0.30 that the bank takes
- 15 days after the end of each month, TrainHeroic will send you payment for your Marketplace sales (via direct deposit for US Coaches, or PayPal for international coaches) as long as your balance hits $200 or more. If it's less, we'll roll that money over to next month's total balance. If you choose to be paid via check/snail mail, we'll cut the check once your balance hits $500 or more.
- TrainHeroic handles all of the athlete billing when they make purchases, the customer support, tech-support, and customer service. You won't have to deal with a thing on the financial or banking side of things outside of getting set up to receive the payment.
- There is no additional cost to put a team/program in the Marketplace but you will have to send a request to email@example.com so we can enable your Marketplace settings.
Here are the next steps along the way to getting started in the Marketplace:
Our team is always here to be helpful every step along the way coach. We understand how important the marketplace can be to running your business and we take that seriously. Please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime. If this is urgent, please give us a call at 855-688-5438