Here's everything you need to know about getting your Team or Program listed in the TrainHeroic Marketplace.
Below we'll cover:
Note: If your account isn't enabled to sell in the Marketplace yet and you're ready to start selling, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
First, setup your Organization Page:
Your Organization Page is somewhere athletes can learn about you, your staff, and what you bring to the TrainHeroic Marketplace.
1. Log into your account from a web browser and select your profile picture in the upper-right, then select 'My Organizations'
2. Next, enter your Organization details
- Adding a description
- Uploading images
- Adding website/social media URL links
To upload your images click on the camera icon. This will allow you to upload an image file from your computer.
We recommend that you spend some time creating a logo and cover image for your Organization. This stuff is more important than people give credit for. Seriously, professional images WILL DRIVE SALES.
To setup your Team or Program's page:
Your Team or Program Marketplace page is where your athlete will learn about that specific programming, and where they'll sign-up.
1. Go to Teams and click on the gear icon to open the Team's Settings
Note: If you are setting up the Program's page, head to the Library, select Programs, and click the settings icon for that Program.
2. Under 'General' Settings, add general information about the Team
- Team name
- Team Difficulty Level
- Sports Focuses (choose up to 3)
- Add a killer Logo and Cover Image
3. Select 'Marketplace' from the Settings menu on the left and select "Yes"
Selecting 'Yes' will make your Marketplace Team live in the Marketplace.
If your Team is not quite ready for sales once you've finished updated your page, select 'No,' to remove your Team from the Marketplace.
4. Set your Pricing
Set your monthly and yearly price.
When setting your price, some things to consider are:
- How many sessions per week you're providing?
- How specific or carefully crafted is your programming?
- Are you providing custom Exercise videos?
- What other services are you providing?
- Are you hosting live Q&A and office hours over TH Chat?
- Are you providing feedback on video form checks?
The minimum price is $10/month and $100/year.
Teams and Programs are billed differently:
- Programs are a one-time purchase, and athletes (or coaches) will receive access to the Program for an entire year.
- Teams are purchased as a monthly/annual subscription. When a athlete (or coach) purchases a subscription, their membership will auto-renew each month/year, giving them access to the programming as long as they are an active (paying) member.
5. Add details to the team to be displayed on the listing page.
- A winning Team Description
- A list of required equipment
- Number of sessions per week
- A video URL to SHOW what your program is all about (Optional, but highly recommended)
- A sample Week
A Winning Team Description answers the following:
- What is your team all about?
- Who specifically is your team for? And, who is it NOT for?
- What goals are being targeted and what should athletes expect?
- How long is the average training session?
- Why is your community + team culture unique?
Check out this example of a good team description. Notice how detailed the description is?
6. Copy the links to your Team's page
We will generate a unique link to your team/program in the Marketplace. You can use this for marketing purposes on your website or add a shortened version to your Instagram bio (shorten links for free with bitly.com).