Ready to start selling in the TrainHeroic marketplace? Here's everything you need to know about getting your Team or Program listed.
If your account isn't enabled to sell in the marketplace yet and you're ready to start selling, please email us at email@example.com .
First, setup your Organization Page:
Your Organization is somewhere athletes can learn about you, your staff, and what you bring to the TrainHeroic Marketplace.
1. Log into your account from a web browser and click your profile picture from the upper right-hand corner. Then select My Organizations.
2. Next, enter your organization details.
- Adding a description
- Uploading images
- Adding website/social media URL links
To upload your images click on the camera icon. This will allow you to upload an image file from your computer.
We recommend that you spend some time creating a logo and cover image for your Organization. This stuff is more important than people give credit for. Seriously, professional images WILL DRIVE SALES.
To setup your Team or Program's Page:
Your Team or Program Marketplace page is where your athlete will learn about that specific programming, and where they'll sign-up.
1. Go to Teams and click on the gear icon to open the Team's Settings.
If you are setting up the Program's page, go to Library, select Programs, and click the gear icon for that Program.
2. Under General Settings, add general information about the team.
- Team name
- Team Difficulty Level
- Sports Focuses (choose up to 3)
- Add a killer Logo and Cover Image
3. Select "Marketplace" from the Settings menu on the left and choose "Yes."
This will make it so the team is officially available in the marketplace.
4. Set your Pricing.
The minimum prices for coach and athlete subscriptions are listed automatically. You will be able to go up from there, but can't drop below the minimum price.
Note that Programs are a one-time purchase, and athletes (or coaches) will receive access to the Program for an entire year.
Teams are purchased as a monthly/annual subscription. When a athlete (or coach) purchases a subscription, their membership will auto-renew each month/year, giving them access to the programming as long as they are an active (paying) member.
5. Add details to the team to be displayed on the listing page.
- A winning Team Description
- A list of required equipment
- Number of sessions per week
- A video URL to SHOW what your program is all about (Optional, but highly recommended)
- A sample Week
A Winning Team Description answers the following:
- What is your team all about?
- Who specifically is your team for? And, who is it NOT for?
- What goals are being targeted and what should athletes expect?
- How long is the average training session?
- Why is your community + team culture unique?
Check out this example of a good team description. Notice how detailed the description is?
6. Copy the links to your team listing page.
We will generate a unique link to your team/program in the Marketplace. You can use this for marketing purposes on your website or add a shortened version to your Instagram bio (shorten links for free with bitly.com ).