Read on to learn how you can display the daily session on your existing website using the TrainHeroic Workout Embed. No coding experience necessary!
How to Enable the Workout Embed:
1. Login to your Coach account.
Note: You will need to be the head coach in order to access the Organization Settings. If you have an assistant coach account, please contact the head coach of your account to receive the embed code.
2. Click on your avatar on the upper right hand corner of your screen and select My Organizations
3. Enable the embed option by clicking the checkmark.
4. Select which teams you'd like to enable. Selecting multiple teams will allow athletes to click from a drop-down menu to select which team and date they'd like to view.
5. Copy the embed link into your website. This can be ANY website, and doesn't need to be Wordpress specifically.
Create a new post, page, or item in the drop-down menu, perhaps called WOD or TRAINING.
Then, add the embed link.
Check out a preview and get comfy with how this looks and feels. Notice that you can toggle between the session and leaderboard, switch between teams, and even select any date on the calendar where sessions are published.
- Adding Leaderboard Sections
- Creating your Organization Page
- Best Practices: Grow Your Online Business by Building Community
Questions? Contact email@example.com.