Deliver purchased programming to your athletes through the TrainHeroic mobile app.
Coach, once you've purchased a coach subscription from the TrainHeroic Marketplace, you'll want to add that programing to a Team.
A Team is a group of athletes, who will be receiving the same programming. Your athletes will have access to programming through the TrainHeroic mobile app.
Here's 5 steps to set up your programming:
1. Login to your account by clicking here.
2. From Teams, select 'Create New' to create a new Team.
3. Give your Team a name and an Access Code. Your Access Code will help you to invite your athletes later.
4. Once your Team has been created, you'll land on the Team's calendar. Select the 'Add from Library' icon in your upper right-hand menu.
5. Finally, you can easily turn your programming on/of by selecting the subscription from your Library drawer.
Note: Your purchased programming will either appear under "Master Calendars" for any team subscriptions, or "Programs" for any fixed-length program.
Once your program has been assigned to the team, it's time to invite your athletes to the team.
What's included with a Basic Coach Account?
If you do not have a paid Coach Plan, you'll be provide with a Basic Coach Account. With your Basic Coach Account, you'll have access to:
- Deliver programming to up to 50 athletes through the TrainHeroic Mobile App
- In-app messaging through TH Chat
- The Coach Home athlete activity feed
You can learn more about upgrading to a paid Coach Plan here.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.