With TrainHeroic, you'll have access to your training anytime and anywhere.
This is your quick guide for using the TrainHeroic mobile app, as an athlete.
- Navigating your Training Calendar
- Logging your Training Session
- Compete on the Leaderboard
- Message your Coach and Teammates
- Editing Your Profile and Settings
Navigating your Training Calendar:
Quickly access and navigate through your training calendar.
Logging your Training Session:
Follow your coaches instructions, record your results, and provide feedback for your coach.
Compete on the Leaderboard:
Compete on the Leaderboard to celebrate you and your teammates best efforts.
Note: When logging your score, there is a "Scaled" button for CrossFit. RX means that the block was done as prescribed and Sc means that part of the block was scaled or modified.
Message your Coach and Teammates:
Ask your coach questions, receive feedback, and motivate your teammates through TH Chat.
Editing Your Profile and Settings:
Edit your profile, adjust your notification settings, and manage your training plans from Account Settings.
For more in depth how to's check out the resources below, or visit our full athlete help suite HERE.
- Edit Your Profile & Notification Settings
- How to ask your coach questions via TH Chat
- How to join a new team In-app if you already have an account
- Add a program to your calendar
Questions? Contact email@example.com.