Use our Classic Benchmark Reports to gain insight into progress on any nonlifts.
Note: Our Classic Reports are slowly being replaced by our new and improved Analytics.
To View Classic Reports:
1. Select Analytics & Reports from the left-hand menu
2. Select 'To Classic Reports'
3. Next, select 'Create New'
4. Select the report you'd like to run
Percentage change for a given benchmark over time.
The athlete's WM or current state, as of a specific date.
- 'A' indicates that this is an Actual score that was logged by the athlete or was updated by the athlete on their working max page.
- 'T' indicates a tested value where the system replaced a previous score.
- 'E' indicates an estimated value. For example, the athlete may have logged a 3 rep max and the system estimated what their 10 rep max would be based on that number.
Missed, viewed, and completed workouts for athletes in a specific team across any date range.
Note: You will also be able to review compliance through Compliance Analytics.
- X indicates that the athlete missed the workout.
- V indicates that the athlete viewed the workout.
- ✓ indicates that the athlete logged their workout.
1. Name your report in the upper-left
2. Choose your Team and athletes, date range, finally and benchmarks (for benchmark reports only)
3. Select Create & Run Report
Export & Share:
Any of these reports may be exported into a CSV file using the export button, or edited using the pencil icon.
- Reviewing Logged Data From Big Picture to Individual Results
- Analytics for Lifts & Working Maxes
- Training Summary Analytics
- Compliance Analytics
Questions? Contact email@example.com.