Below are instructions on setting up the equipment for a successful rollout of TrainHeroic:
WIFI is a must.
If your environment allows it, each athlete should have a smart phone so they can use their phone to login to their profile to view and log their workout and leaderboard each day.
We encourage you to have 1-2 shared devices (tablet or computer) as a catch-all for any athlete that doesn't have a phone (see Tablet and Computer below).
Big Screen TV
- Needs to be centrally located and visible to athletes while they're working out, TrainHeroic suggests mounting to a wall in the strength section of your facility
HDMI Cable or Google Chromecast
- This is to project the full screen leaderboard to your TV
- An HDMI cable should be attached from TV to your central computer and the Full Screen Leaderboard displayed
- Here are instructions for enabling Google Chromecast
- Download the Team Training App to each tablet
- Login to the app using your coach login credentials
- We recommend 1 tablet for every 6-8 athletes
- The Team Training App can be accessed from your coach account on any computer
- Login to the Team Training App using your coach login credentials
- We recommend 1 computer for every 6-8 athletes
- Mount to any rack, bench or in a case to be carried around the weight room
- We recommend this tablet mount
If you have questions about which equipment to use, please let us know.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us direct at 855-688-5438 ext. 1
We're standing by and happy to help.