Leverage Teams to build community, and Programs to re-use some of your best work.
TrainHeroic allows you to create Teams and Programs. Teams and Programs serve different purposes, both in terms of delivering programming, as well as selling through the Marketplace.
Here we'll cover the difference between Teams and Programs, and how to best use them.
What's a Team?
Teams are a live training calendar for a group of athletes.
When creating a Team, you can program training sessions directly on that Team's calendar, or add a copy of a Program to the Team's calendar from the Library.
You'll then Invite Athletes to the Team so they have access to any session on that Team's calendar, with opportunities to interact with their teammates.
What's a Program?
Programs are a fixed number of training sessions that aren't attached to calendar dates. Think of a Program as a reusable template which lives in your Library.
You can create Programs and simply assign that program to a team or athlete's calendar. You'll also be able to modify the Program on the calendar for any unique needs.
When it comes to the Marketplace, Teams and Programs also function differently.
Selling Team subscriptions allows you to:
- Leverage your dynamic programming on a single calendar for a group of athletes
- Use Leaderboards and TH Chat to drive engagement
- Increase your chance for retention and revenue based on reoccurring monthly and annual athlete subscriptions
- Vary your offerings based on training goals or ability level so athletes can switch teams based on their current needs and set achievable training goals that keep them under your organization
Programs are a one-time purchase for an athlete, which gives them a training plan for a fixed length of time. Consider Programs an opportunity to sell athletes programming to help them achieve a specific training goal, in addition to training on your team.
- Creating Programs
- Creating Teams
- Best Practices: Grow Your Online Business by Building Community
- What's the difference between using a Program Access Code, and assigning a Program directly to an athlete's calendar?
Questions? Email your team at email@example.com.