We recognize that it's important to you to be able to make updates for your athletes on their behalf. This article will walk you through managing your athletes account via the Athletes tab.
The ATHLETES tab allows you to:
- ADD OR REMOVE ATHLETES FROM TEAMS/PROGRAMS
- RESET MAXES
- SEND PASSWORD RESETS
- UPDATE PREFERENCES (LBS TO KG)
Below you will find instructions on how to get this stuff done:
1. Select the Athletes tab on the left-hand side of the page
2. Select the athlete you would like to update.
You can use the 'Group' filter to filter athletes by team, OR click on the magnifying glass on the upper right-hand corner to search for an athlete by name.
3. Click on the athlete and a drawer will pop up on the right-hand side of the screen.
5. Click on the desired tab to make your changes
The Numbers Tab will allow you to:
- View an athlete's working maxes, active goals, and personal records.
- Select an exercise or search by Lift to view and edit stats. Click the edit icon to edit working maxes or goals.
The Notes Tab will provide a place to leave notes about the athlete:
The Account tab will allow you to:
- Reset an athlete's password (this will send them a password reset email)
- Select Pounds or Kilograms
- Add Categories to display relevant athletic standards to athletes
- Add or remove athletes from teams that are part of your organization
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the admin tools, or anything else.