Are you looking to provide an athlete with a personalized training plan, and one-on-one coaching?
You can invite athletes to train with you directly and begin programming for them right away. Any programming that's delivered via an athlete's 1:1 calendar will be exclusive to them. You will also receive additional notifications for athletes training in a 1:1 context for a tighter feedback loop.
Below we'll cover:
- How to invite your athlete or client to train 1:1
- Programming for 1:1 athletes
- Modifying team sessions for an individual athlete
- Reviewing training results for 1:1 athletes
Invite your Athlete:
1. From the Athletes select "Invite Athletes," and choose the 1:1 context.
2. Input their email, and include a custom message to invite your athlete.
3. Hit "Send Invite." This will create a 1:1 calendar for the athlete so you can begin programming for them right away, before they accept the invite.
Programming for 1:1 athletes:
You can find those athlete's calendar under the Status "Invited." Once they've accepted the invite and created their account, their status will adjust to "Active."
To program directly on their calendar, select the athlete calendar icon.
From the athlete's individual calendar, you'll be able program from scratch, or assign programming from the Library.
Modifying team sessions for an individual athlete:
If your athlete belongs to a Team, you'll also see their Team sessions on their 1:1 calendar, which will be displayed as collapsed session cards.
To view details of a logged Team session, just hover your mouse over the session.
To edit present or future Team programming, simply click on the session. This will expand the session for editing and generate a 1:1 session. Any changes that you make to their Team session will be exclusive to that athlete.
Review the Results:
To review a completed 1:1 session, click on the Readiness Score Card at the top of their session.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.