Monitor your athletes change in readiness overtime with our Readiness Surveys.
This article will cover:
- What are Readiness Surveys?
- How to enable Readiness Surveys
- How to review Readiness trends through Analytics
What are Readiness Surveys?
At the beginning of a training session, athletes are surveys on their:
- Sleep Quality
Readiness Surveys provide both coaches and athletes alike with awareness into aspects that affect training outcomes.
How to enable (or disable) Readiness Surveys on your account:
Readiness Surveys are automatically enabled for both teams and 1:1 athletes. You can adjust your settings anytime from your account on web:
- Log into your coach account and click on your profile in the upper right
- Select 'Settings'
- From the lefthand menu, select 'Readiness Surveys'
- Select the check box to enable Readiness Surveys for teams, 1:1 calendars, or both
Note: To turn off Readiness surveys for Teams and 1:1 Athletes, you'll simply uncheck the boxes.
Viewing the Results:
To review your athlete's readiness and identify trends or changes in readiness, use Readiness Analytics:
- Readiness Analytics
- Printing & Exporting Analytics
- Reviewing Logged Data From Big Picture to Individual Results
Questions? Contact email@example.com.