Bring your vision to life, by messaging expectations to your athletes.
You’ve invested in a technology solution and there was a reason WHY you chose TrainHeroic specifically. Perhaps you're looking to increase accountability or to better track progress.
Now it’s time to share your WHY with your athletes so they can help you bring this vision to life. It can even be as simple as, “When you log, it helps me help you to be your best.”
Below are some suggestions for getting the message out to your athletes:
1. Lay the Ground Rules and explain your expectations for logging
- Tell athletes when you expect them to log their sessions
- Let them know when they can expect the programming to be added, how often and how many sessions per week
2. Introduce your athletes to TrainHeroic
- We recommend doing this through a social media post
3. Explain the benefits and what's in it for them
- Programming anytime, anywhere
- Video instructions
- In-app messaging (video, photo, gifs, emoji's supported)
- Leaderboards for competition
- Training history
4. Expect the best from everyone
- For Team accounts, you'll need to explain what the consequences will be for not logging (25 Burpees?) or for using other apps during training time.
- Let the athlete know that logging helps them avoid injuries (as overloaded can happen if their maxes are out of date)
As much as we'd love to be in the weight room with you, we can't. It's up to you to set expectations and create a culture of performance with your athletes.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.