You've put in the time and set expectations with your athletes and have started using TrainHeroic on a regular basis. Now what?
It's time to monitor athletes to ensure that you're getting the data that you need.
Be sure to follow through with your original ground rules
- If athletes aren’t in the habit of logging, now is your chance to correct that behavior and instill consistent logging habits
- Remind athletes that when they log, it enables you to help them be their best
View athlete participation and follow up with athletes that are not logging
- Participation reports are available for teams
- Specifics for individual athletes are viewable via their 1:1 calendar
- Refer athletes to the TrainHeroic Customer Success team if they are having any issues logging in or accessing the training sessions. We're available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These will give you an idea of how they are feeling before each session and a summary of what they're logging.