Keep track of what your athletes are logging, even when they miss sets, make modifications, or add some bonus work.
Allowing athletes to make modifications against what you've prescribed will help you visualize what actually happened in the gym. When an athlete misses a set, makes a modification, or does something extra, we'll display these changes against what has been prescribed.
Athletes will be able to:
- Reschedule sessions
- Swap Exercises
- Add sets
- Edit the prescriptions for individual sets
Here's what a modified session looks like:
- Prescriptions that have been modified will be crossed out, with the modified prescription below
- Blocks completed as prescribed will appear in green, while modified blocks will appear in yellow (missed, in red)
- Swapped exercises will be displaying in-place of the original exercise referenced above
- Added exercises will be displayed at the bottom of the session
Can athletes delete the sets that were prescribed?
No, they can only delete sets they add. If they do not do what was prescribed, they should leave the boxes blank.
Can athletes swap out anything they want to?
Only items that are “exercises” can be swapped out. This covers most strength training movements. “Circuits” are usually used for warmups and conditioning, and can’t be swapped at this time.
Can I prevent my athletes from changing exercises or adding sets? How will I know if they do?
We do not allow you to block your athletes from using any of these features. Most coaches we talk to agree that either it isn’t likely to be a problem, that things like changing exercises happens anyway, and they’d rather know about it than pretend it doesn’t happen.
To help you know when athletes are changing exercises, we’ll label this by crossing out the original exercise, writing the new one in, and marking the exercise yellow.
If they add sets, we’ll cross out the original prescription, write the new one in, and mark the exercise yellow.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.