Need to program a session for your client on the fly?
While some of our more powerful programming and planning tools are found on the web application, you'll be able to create sessions for individual athletes and teams directly from your phone.
Here's how to get started with creating new sessions in-app:
1. First, download the TrainHeroic mobile app and log in using your coach login credentials
2. Select the calendar icon from your bottom nav, then select your profile image from the upper-left
3. Select an individual athlete or team for either list
4. Select "Create Session" or the blue 'Add' button in the lower right
From edit mode, you will be able to:
1. Add or create Exercises & Circuits
2. Link exercises into supersets
3. Add specific text instructions
4. Add a Leaderboard
When finished, hit "Publish" or select "Back to Calendar" and your draft will be visible to you as an unpublished session.
Similar to logging an individual's session, the 3 dot menu of any newly created sessions will allow you to:
- Edit a session you’ve created
- Reschedule the session
- Copy and paste the session
- Publish or unpublish the session
- Delete the session
Want to create sessions you can use over and over again?
First, head to the Library, and click on "Sessions". Click "Create Session Template" to build your session template.
Build the session, just like in the steps above. Make sure to name your session something specific, so you'll know what to look for next time you need this particular workout.
When you're finished building, head back to the Library and click the "Add" button to add the session to a Team or 1:1 athlete calendar. Choose a date, and hit "Add to Calendar" to make it official.
Once the session is added to a calendar, feel free to make any edits for that Team or athlete. Your saved Session Template will not be affected.
You can also assign Programs from the in-app Library.
Just head to "Programs" on the top of the screen, and select "Add" to add the Program to any Team or 1:1 athlete calendar.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.