Need to program a session for your client on the fly?
While some of our more powerful programming and planning tools are found on the web application, you'll be able to create sessions for individual athletes and teams directly from your phone.
Here's how to get started with creating new sessions in-app:
1. First, download the TrainHeroic mobile app and log in using your coach login credentials
2. Select the calendar icon from your bottom nav, then select your profile image from the upper-left
3. Select an individual athlete or team for either list
4. Select "Create Session" or the blue 'Add' button in the lower right
From edit mode, you will be able to:
1. Add or create Exercises & Circuits
2. Link exercises into supersets
3. Add specific text instructions
4. Add a Leaderboard
When finished, hit "Publish" or select "Back to Calendar" and your draft will be visible to you as an unpublished session.
Similar to logging an individual's session, the 3 dot menu of any newly created sessions will allow you to:
- Edit a session you’ve created
- Reschedule the session
- Copy and paste the session
- Publish or unpublish the session
- Delete the session
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.