Use Coach Home as your daily driver for reviewing sessions, boosting engagement with immediate feedback, and prioritizing your programming.
Coach Home is your everyday dashboard, to review athlete's completed session, leave comments for your athletes, and prioritize your workday guided by Low Programming Notifications.
Here we'll cover how to:
Navigate Coach Home from the web:
Log into your coach account, where you'll be directed to Coach Home.
If you lose your way, just select the 'Coach Home' icon on the upper left-hand corner to return to Coach Home.
Coach Home on web includes your Activity Feed and 'Needs Programming' Notifications.
From Coach Home web, you'll be able to:
- Review all logged sessions to date (on the left)
- Filter logged sessions by date, group, and collapsed cards vs. detailed results
- Direct Message your athlete, or leave a Session Comment for the group
- Review your 'Needs Programming' Notifications (on the right)
'Latest' will show you all logged sessions to the current date. You'll also be able to filter your sessions by group or date. Select 'Expand all cards' or 'See More' to review session details.
From here, you'll also be able to provide your athlete or team with immediate feedback on the Activity Feed. Select 'Direct Message' to message your athlete privately, or 'Session Comment' to share a message with the group.
From your 'Needs Programming' section, you'll be able to:
- Review your Teams and athletes who need programming in order of importance
- Select the calendar to the right of the Team or athlete's name to add programming
- Select the message icon to message your Team or athlete to keep them looped in with any other important updates
Athletes and Teams will appear on your 'Needs Programming' list when they're one week out from their last programmed session. In other words, if you've dropped a 6 week program on an athlete's calendar, we'll give you 7 days notice before the last programming session. Athletes and teams will be prioritized on your 'Needs Programming' list according to urgency.
Navigate Coach Home from the mobile app:
Log into the app and tap the 'Home' icon shown below.
There are a few ways to filter the Coach Home Activity Feed on mobile:
- 'Latest' to view all logged sessions beginning with today's date
- By specific date
- By group
- As a collapsed card OR full detailed session, by toggling 'Expand all cards' or selecting 'See More'
By default, you will see all the logged sessions from all of your athletes by calendar date as a collapsed card.
Filters for groups (shown above) include:
- All: All logged sessions
- Me: Sessions you have logged
- 1:1: All 1:1 sessions logged (delivered through a 1:1 calendar)
- Teams: Sessions logged for a team
With Coach Home mobile, you'll have the option to Direct Message the athlete for a private comment, or leave a Session Comment for the athlete and rest of the team.
- Blog Post: Tips for Leveraging Coach Home
- Reviewing Logged Data From Big Picture to Individual Results
- TH Chat
- What's the difference between Session Comments and TH Chat?
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.