Coach, we encourage you to program for yourself through TrainHeroic. This is the BEST way to get a better sense of your athletes' experience, and to keep track of your personal gains.
Simply invite yourself to a Team or in the 1:1 context, just like you would an athlete. If you need to review how to Invite Athletes through the platform, click HERE.
We recommend sending the invite to a secondary email address, in order to create an athlete account.
This will allow you to:
1. Keep your athlete account separate from your coach account, reducing clutter on your calendar IF you're programming for several Teams.
Note: You'll be able to log your personal training from your coach account on mobile, using the "log as athlete" feature, covered HERE.
2. Review the athlete's sign-up experience, which will look like this:
If you choose to send the invite to the same email address as your coach account, you'll follow the steps below:
1. Login to the mobile app using your coach email & password
2. Select "Account" in the lower right-hand corner
3. Select "Settings" in the upper right-hand corner
4. Select "My Training"
5. Select "Enter Access Code"
Here, you'll see any pending invites, connecting you to your account as an athlete:
If you have a pending invite that you do not wish to accept, simply select "Go Back" and enter the Access Code received in your email invite.
6. Select "Connect"
You'll now appear on your Athlete List from the web, and you'll be able to program on your personal 1:1 calendar.
Lastly, we recommend that as you begin programming for yourself, and observe the athlete logging experience that you keep our 5 Tips for Successful Programming in mind, covered HERE.
Questions? Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.