With TrainHeroic, we offer a variety of pricing plans to pay as you grow.
As your needs fluctuate, you'll also have the option to downgrade your account based on the number of athletes attached to your account.
Here's how you can upgrade or downgrade your coach account:
- Log into your coach account from the web and select the profile image from the upper right-hand corner.
- Choose 'Billing Info'
- Under 'Subscription Plans,' choose your new plan
- Select 'Upgrade' or 'Downgrade' to confirm
- If you are upgrading, you'll then select 'Submit Payment,' which will charge you the prorated amount for the upgraded access for the remainder of your billing cycle
- Plans that you aren't eligible for (based on the number of athletes attached to your organization) will be greyed out
- Your Plan will automatically upgrade if you exceed your athlete limit
- Your Plan will NOT automatically downgrade as you remove athletes from your Athlete List
- What's the difference between a Coach Plan and selling through the Marketplace?
- Update Your Billing Information
Questions? Contact email@example.com.