By selling in the Marketplace, TrainHeroic will automatically manage your Athlete List for those who purchase through the marketplace.
When an athlete purchases a subscription to a Team or Program through the TrainHeroic Marketplace, this creates a different type of relationship between you and the athlete, where the athlete's access is granted or revoked based on payment.
Here are the details on how this relationship is managed:
- Marketplace athletes do NOT count toward your Coach Plan seat limit, your "Attached Athletes." As a Marketplace coach, your only upfront cost is your Coach Plan for $9.99 which provides you with coaching access, and you do NOT need to flex your Coach Plan to include athlete seats.
- When athlete cancels their subscription, or missing a payment after a few billing attempts, they are automatically Archived and will be removed from your Team. Athletes will be able to cancel their subscription at anytime in-app (How to cancel (for athletes).
- When an athlete purchases a Program, they are automatically Archived after the duration of the Program (in months) + 1 week
Example: Athlete purchases 10 week program on 1/1/2020. The athlete will be archived in 3 months + 1 week (4/8/2020).
4. If an athlete has purchased multiple Teams and/or Programs through TrainHeroic, we will protect the athlete from being auto-archived when one of the subscriptions has been cancelled.
5. If your athlete is receiving programming from you outside of the Marketplace, they will lose access to that programming when they're archived (following a cancellation of a Marketplace Team or Program):
- Programming will be unpublished on their 1:1 calendar, however you can recover the athlete from the Archived list, republish their 1:1 programming, or provide them with access to a team at anytime. Athlete coaches outside of the Marketplace will count toward your "Attached Athletes," and may require you to upgrade your Coach Plan.
Why are athletes auto-archived?
This allows us to offer very competitive prices to our coaches.
An athlete purchase through TrainHeroic also pays for that athlete’s “seat” in your account. For these athletes, you don’t need to do anything else regarding billing!
When this relationship ends, we remove your access to this athlete through TrainHeroic, but that can easily be restored by “unarchiving” them. You will need the appropriate plan to accommodate athletes you “unarchive.”
Why are program athletes auto-archived when they are?
When these athletes purchase a program through TrainHeroic, they pay a fee that grants them a “seat” in your account for the length of the program.
When that time has expired, you can still coach them if you like by “unarchiving” them. You will need the appropriate plan to accommodate athletes you “unarchive.”
- What's the difference between a Coach Plan and selling through the Marketplace?
- How to remove athletes from your team (NOT Paying through the Marketplace)
- Manage Athlete Accounts
Questions? Email email@example.com.