Managing athletes billed through TrainHeroic
When athletes pay for a team or program through TrainHeroic’s billing system, this creates a special type of relationship between you and them. Here are the details on how this relationship is managed:
- These athletes do not count toward your plan’s seat limit. You could have hundreds of athletes in TrainHeroic, and if they all paid through TrainHeroic you’d only need the least expensive coach plan to accommodate them.
- When an athlete stops paying for their team, they are automatically archived.
- When an athlete purchases a program, they are automatically archived after the duration of the program (in months) + 1 week
- Example: Athlete purchases 10 week program on 1/1/2020. The athlete will be archived in 3 months + 1 week (4/8/2020).
- If an athlete has purchased multiple teams and/or programs through TrainHeroic, we check for this before auto-archiving them.
- If one of these athletes has other programming from you in TrainHeroic, this will also be removed when they are archived.
- You may unarchive this athlete to continue coaching them, but they will then count toward your plan’s athlete limit
- Programming they had prior to being archived can be restored
- 1:1 programming will reappear on their calendar, in an unpublished state.
- They can be added back to a team they were on manually
Why are athletes auto-archived?
This allows us to offer very competitive prices to our coaches.
An athlete purchase through TrainHeroic also pays for that athlete’s “seat” in your account. For these athletes, you don’t need to do anything else regarding billing!
When this relationship ends, we remove your access to this athlete through TrainHeroic, but that can easily be restored by “unarchiving” them. You will need the appropriate plan to accommodate athletes you “unarchive.”
Why are program athletes auto-archived when they are?
When these athletes purchase a program through TrainHeroic, they pay a fee that grants them a “seat” in your account for the length of the program.
When that time has expired, you can still coach them if you like by “unarchiving” them. You will need the appropriate plan to accommodate athletes you “unarchive.”