TrainHeroic uses a smart system to that automatically moves athletes from your Invited list to your Active Athlete list once they accept your invite. No need to do anything here; TrainHeroic will do the heavy lifting for you.
You may notice that you have some athletes hanging out in the Invited Athletes list and there are three main reasons for this.
- They signed up using a different email than the one used to send the invite. We always recommend that you clarify which email address they would like to use to create their profile with TrainHeroic.
- They never accepted your invitation. If this is the case, you can resend the invite by clicking the little envelop icon.
- There is a misspelling in their email address so they never received your invite. Type carefully! And if this does happen, just resend a new invitation.
These invites work in the same way that a regular email does. Once you've sent it, there isn't a way to take back your email or delete it from their inbox. Just think of this running list of invites as you records or "sent mail." And not to worry, invited athletes won't affect your running total of "Active Athletes," they will only live in your records on the "Invited Athletes" tab.
- What's the difference between using a Program Access Code and assigning a Program directly to an athlete's calendar?
- Invite you athletes to TrainHeroic
- Access Codes for Coaches
- Introduce You Athletes to TrainHeroic
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.