Sent invites will remain on your Invited Athlete's list as a running record.
Just think of this running list of invites as you records or "sent mail."
Invited athletes will not affect your running total of "Active Athletes," they will only live in your records on the "Invited Athletes" tab. In the unlikely event that an unintended athlete creates an account, you can always choose to Archive the athlete to remove them from your Active Athletes list.
Below are the reasons why email addresses may remain in the Invited Athletes list:
- They signed up using a different email than the one used to send the invite. We always recommend that you clarify which email address they would like to use to create their profile with TrainHeroic.
- They never accepted your invitation. If this is the case, you can resend the invite by clicking the little envelop icon.
- There is a misspelling in their email address so they never received your invite. Type carefully! And if this does happen, simply send a new invitation.
- What's the difference between using a Program Access Code and assigning a Program directly to an athlete's calendar?
- Invite you athletes to TrainHeroic
- Access Codes for Coaches
- Introduce You Athletes to TrainHeroic
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.