Coach, if you're experiencing an issue with TrainHeroic on the web or mobile, we're here to help you get back on track!
There are a few steps that you can take on your end first, which may resolve the issue. Let's troubleshoot.
For Issues on the Web Application:
If you're experiencing an issue on the web application (i.e. copy/paste, display issues, inactive buttons, or loading issue), it's possibly that you're experiencing a caching issue, or you're in need of an update.
The following steps will ensure your device is up to speed:
- Check for a computer software update
- Update your Google Chrome browser (we recommend Google Chrome for best performance!)
- Clear out your Cache for "All Time"
- Flush your DNS (recommended if you're experiencing slowness with TrainHeroic exclusively)
- Test your Internet Speed
If you're still experiencing issues after following the steps above and rebooting your computer or browser, please contact email@example.com. Our team will be standing by to assist with issues that require more technical support.
- Your name and email associated with your coach account
- A description of the issue you're experiencing, including any team, program, or athlete names and session dates that are relevant
- Which steps you've taken (listed above)
Pro Tip: You can also use the free Google Chrome extension to capture a video, Loom, describing the issue. Click here to download Loom.
For Issues on the Mobile App:
If you're experiencing any issues with the mobile app (i.e. crashing, display issues, unresponsive buttons), it's possible you may be experiencing an issue with your device.
Please follow the steps below to ensure your device is up to date:
- Check for a software update (We officially support Android version 7+ and iOS 10 or later)
- Check for a mobile app update (TrainHeroic for iOS, for Android)
- Delete and reinstall the mobile app (if you're already on the latest version of the app with updated software)
If you're still experiencing issues after running through the steps above, please send us some Mobile App Feedback, including a description of the issue you're encountering.
Sending Mobile App Feedback will provide our mobile team with your specific device information.
To Send Mobile App Feedback:
- Select the 'My Account,' then select 'Settings'
- Select 'Send Feedback' to send us a message
If you're unable to send Mobile App Feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your full name and email address associated with your account
- Your device info, including make, model, operating system version
- A description of the issue you're encountering (including any specific information relevant to the issue, like steps taken, trouble with specific features, or name and date relevant to the issue)
Questions? Contact email@example.com.