Here is everything that you need to create professional-looking imagery for your website and social media.
Below you'll find resources for:
- Creating mock-ups for marketing images
- Tips for more professional marketing images
- TrainHeroic hi-res logos (attachments for download below)
We all know that a good first impression is important when trying to attract new clients so you can't skimp on the appearance of your website or social media! Luckily there are plenty of great programs out there that can help you create the professional and clean image that you're going for.
Creating mock-ups for marketing images
When displaying what TrainHeroic can do for you and your clients, we always recommend using your own programming. This gives potential clients not just a taste for what you do as a coach, but also for the experience of using the app as an athlete. We recommend using MockUphone
The video here will show you how to do this on your own using Mockuphone.
Tips for professional-looking images:
- Always use images that are clear and scaled correctly. Nothing hurts more than a stretched out logo!
- Use the logos attached below on your website to share that you are using a specialized platform to support your clients
- Get creative! Use MockUPhone to showcase a conversation between you and a client (with their permission of course) or other aspects of the app that will make their lives easier and their training more enjoyable
If you need some inspiration along the way, we encourage you to checkout some of our leading Marketplace coaches for ideas on messaging and imagery:
- Messaging Expectations to your Athletes
- 5 Tips to Re-engage Athletes
- Grow Your Online Business by Building Community
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Downloadable attachments for TrainHeroic logos below: