Once your coach account is marketplace enabled, it's time to start selling.
This article will discuss the differences between selling teams and selling programs.
Below we'll cover:
Selling Team Subscriptions:
- Team subscriptions are the most lucrative as athletes pay with a recurring monthly or annual subscription
- Athletes will have access to all past and future published sessions while on the Team and their view will always default to the current date
- Sessions will show up right away when the athlete logs into the mobile app
- Team subscriptions are more effort to manage because
- The calendar is live and sessions continually need to be published
- Team feeds are active and a great coach will continually engage with team members
Selling Program Subscriptions:
- Program are a one-time purchase, and therefore do not generate recurring revenue
- Athletes will have access to the Program for 1 year and can use the program as many times as they'd like within that year
- Athletes will need to choose a start date for the program in order to view the sessions
- Program sales are less work for the coach
- Less activity to manage on the Team feed
- Programs are already built to completion, no need to continually add programming
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.