As a coach, quickly remove multiple sessions from a calendar at once using our bulk highlight and delete tool.
In this article, we'll show you how to remove multiple sessions from a calendar using the coach web application. This is especially helpful if you've accidentally added a Program and would like to remove the program sessions from the calendar.
How to delete multiple sessions from a calendar:
1. From the calendar page highlight the sessions that you no longer want on the calendar
- This can be several days, a week or even multiple weeks
- To highlight sessions, click and drag, similar to highlighting text on a word document
2. Next, either click "delete" on your keyboard or select the Delete button displayed on the blue bar at the bottom of your screen
3. When prompted, confirm that you would like to delete the sessions
- Programming Shortcuts: Copy, Paste, Delete and Repeat Sessions
- What's the difference between using a Program Access Code, and assigning a Program directly to an athlete's calendar?
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.