You've set up and logged into your TrainHeroic account but what if there's nothing on your calendar?
In this article we will cover the most common causes:
- Billing Issues
- Adding a Program
- Coach hasn't added programming yet
- Multiple profiles
- Refresh Needed
- Reach out to our Support Team
1. You don't have an active subscription
If you received an email that we were unable to bill your card for your team subscription, it's possible that the your account has been shut down after three failed attempts.
Not to worry! You simply need to update your credit card and sign back up for your team. You can find your team on the Marketplace here.
The same holds true if you are paying your coach directly. In this case, you'll need to reach out to them directly as they manage all the billing for your account (all charges from TrainHeroic will appear on your credit card statement as 'TrainHeroic LLC').
2. Running a Program
If you purchased a Program, it's been added to your account and you simply need to tell the system when you want to start the Program:
3. Your Coach hasn't added any programming yet
If you just accepted an invitation from your coach and you do not see any programming, it's likely they have not published programming, yet!
We recommend sending them a message through the app:
4. Double check your email address
Whether you have made a purchase through the Marketplace or are working directly with a coach, it's important to ensure that you created your account using the same email address. Occasionally athletes create a new profile with a different email address that the system doesn't recognize so we aren't able to connect you to your coach or team. Check for spelling errors as well.
5. Best Practices- refresh, update, and check again
As with most technology, your app may just need a good refresh. Log out and then log back in, pull down on your calendar to refresh, and make sure that your app is up to date.
6. Contact Us
If none of these options work for you, email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to do some detective work for you.
Be sure to include:
- The email address associated with your profile
- The coach or team name that you're trying to connect to
- A screenshot of your receipt if you have one
- As an athlete, how can I swap or add exercises?
- Using the TrainHeroic Mobile App
- Navigating your Training Calendar
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article is closed for comments.