Never miss a beat with Low Programming Notifications on web and mobile.
As a coach, you'll be notified whenever your athletes and teams are low on programming to help you stay on track and prioritize your workday, from your desk and on the fly.
Here we'll cover how to:
- Review your Low Programming Notifications from Web
- Review your Low Programming Notifications from Mobile
- How to turn on/off Low Programming Notifications
To View your Low Programming Notifications from Web:
1. Log in to your coach account on web
2. Head to Coach Home to view your 'Needs Programming' Notifications
Note: You will also be able to view Needs Programming Notifications from 'Notifications,' denoted with the bell icon in the upper right.
From your 'Needs Programming' section, you'll be able to:
- Review your Teams and athletes who need programming in order of importance
- Select the calendar to the right of the Team or athlete's name to add programming
- Select the message icon to message your Team or athlete to keep them looped in with any other important updates
Athletes and Teams will appear on your 'Needs Programming' list when they're one week out from their last programmed session. In other words, if you've dropped a 6 week program on an athlete's calendar, we'll give you 7 days notice before the last programmed session. Athletes and teams will be prioritized on your 'Needs Programming' list according to urgency.
Note: Programming needs to be applied directly to an athlete's 1:1 calendar, or team calendar. Programs added by the athlete via an Access Code will not trigger low programming notifications.
- What's the difference between using a Program Access Code, and assigning a Program directly to an athlete's calendar?
To View your Low Programming Notifications on Mobile:
1. Log in using your coach credentials on the TrainHeroic mobile app
2. Select 'Notifications' from the bottom navigation and 'Needs Programming' from the upper menu
3. Select the calendar icon to the right of the Team or athlete to program a session, or select the message icon to send the group or athlete a message
How to adjust your Low Programming Notifications
You'll receive push and/or email notifications when a Team or athlete 1:1 calendar is one day out from missing programming. These notifications are processed daily at 8am each day, according to your local time.
From the web:
1. Select the Notifications icon in the upper right, and head to 'Notification Settings'
2. Check (or uncheck) the boxes to the right of 'Low Programming' to enable (or disable) push and email notifications
1. Select your profile image in the bottom right, head to 'Settings'
2. Select 'Notifications'
3. Select (or deselect) the check boxes to the right of 'Low Programming' to enable (or disable) Low Programming push and email notifications
Questions? Contact email@example.com.