Let's talk about deleting teams and what that means for your athletes, their subscriptions, or if you need a spot resurfacing it.
Here we'll cover:
- What happens when I delete a Team?
- How and when to delete a Team
- How to receive support to recover an accidentally deleted Team
What happens when I delete a Team?
Deleting a Team will remove the Team from your list on web and mobile.
Deleting a Team will NOT:
- Remove athletes from the Team (or remove the Team from their view)
- Delete programming from an athlete's calendar who is currently on the Team
- Cancel an athlete's Marketplace subscription to the Team
- Delete an athlete's training history (all logged history is stored on their account)
The above measures are in place for us to more easily recover Teams that have been accidentally deleted.
We recommend removing athletes from the Team prior to deleting the Team. IF you're a Marketplace coach, you'll need to share instructions for your athlete's to cancel their subscription (How to cancel) prior to deleting the Team.
If you need to save programming to the Library from a Team calendar, you'll be able to do so using our bulk highlight feature.
How and when to delete a Team:
We recommend deleting Teams only when you're no longer using the Team calendar, and do not need access to any of the programming on the Calendar.
To delete a Team, simply select the checkbox to the left of the team name, then the trashcan in upper right-hand corner.
Note: You will only be able to delete one Team at a time.
"Oops! I didn't mean to delete the Team."
Email email@example.com and include the name of your Team, as it appeared on your account. Our team will be standing by to attempt to "undo" the deletion.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.