Keep your coach in the loop, by swapping or adding exercises to your training session.
We understand the nature of training. Some days, you may not have access to the right equipment, or you may not be in the right place physically or mentally to perform a specific exercise. Take ownership in your training journey, and communicate those change to your coach by using 'Swap Exercise' and 'Add Exercise.'
Here we'll cover how to:
When your coach prescribes an Exercise for you, or a single movement or lift, you'll be able to use the 3-dot menu to "swap" your Exercise for another Exercise.
1. Select the 3-dot menu
2. Select 'Swap Exercise'
3. Search the Exercise Library using the search bar
4. Select the Exercise from the list and confirm the swap
Now your swapped Exercise will be reflected in session for you to complete. This swap is also visible to your coach, so that they may be looped into what you've actually completed.
- When using 'Swap Exercise' you'll have access to your coaches Exercise Library, as well as the TrainHeroic Exercise Library
- 'Swap Exercise' is specific to Exercise blocks, or single movements (if you do not see the option to 'Swap Exercise,' it's likely your coach has programmed a Circuit, or a series of movements)
If you're completing some bonus work, in addition to what your coach has prescribed, we encourage you to use "Add Exercise' to add the Exercise to the end of your training session. Again, this will keep your coach in the loop, and give you some credit for your efforts!
We recommend using the 'Add Exercise' button located at the end of your training session, from the session overview.
1. Select '+ Exercise' from the bottom of your session
2. Search for the Exercises you'd like to add
3. Select the circle to the right of the Exercise, then select 'Add' or 'Superset'
Note: 'Superset' will superset all Exercises selected, to be completed as a superset or circuit.
Once you've added your Exercise, you'll be able to select 'Start Session,' to complete the session, including the 2 Exercises added to the end of your session.
If you begin a session, and decide to add an additional Exercise, you'll be able to do so on the fly, by selecting the 3-dot menu in the upper right-hand corner of your Exercise block, shown below.
- All added Exercise will be added to the end of your training session
- 'Add Exercise' is exclusive to Exercises in your coaches Library and the TrainHeroic Library, and does NOT include Circuits
- How can I send my coach a video for form check?
- As an athlete, can I reschedule my training sessions?
- As an athlete, can I create my own training sessions?
Questions? Contact email@example.com.