Your programming is live in the Marketplace and you've just made your first few sales - congrats!
Let's make sure that those funds are landing directly back in your pocket so you can continue to invest in growing your business.
Here we'll cover:
- Marketplace Fees
- Where to find your Marketplace balance
- How/when payments are made to Marketplace Coaches
Marketplace fees are dependent on whether the sale was driven through your attribution links, or by TrainHeroic.
- There is NO additional cost to have your Marketplace Settings enabled, or to put a Team or Program in the Marketplace
- Any Team or Program sales that we direct through Marketplace Match will have a 30% fee based on the purchase price + bank fees of 2.9% and $0.30.
- Team subscription sales generated through your attribution links will be $1/transaction plus 2.9% + $0.30 in bank fees.
- Any one-time program sales are $1/month in length + bank fees. For example, a 4-week program is $1 + bank fees and an 8-week program would be $2 + fees
For more information on Marketplace Match and setting up your attribution links to receive credit for your self-driven sales, check out the resource below:
Where to find your Marketplace Sales Balance:
1. Login to your coach account on web
2. Select Analytics, then Marketplace Analytics 'Month to Date'
From here, you'll be able to view your outstanding balance or 'Take Home' balance.
Note: In order to review Marketplace Analytics, you must be the head coach (account owner).
I have a balance. How and when will I get paid?
As of September 2021, all Marketplace coaches will be paid out on the 15th of each month regardless of your account balance (no minimum!).
Note: If you cancel your TrainHeroic account, you will be paid out for your outstanding balance on the 15th of the month (after any refunds have been processed).
Payments will be sent via PayPal.
If you are Marketplace enabled and have not yet received a Paypal form from our team, please contact email@example.com from the email associated with your coach account. US residents will also be required to complete a W9 form.
- Becoming a Marketplace Coach: Terms & Important Information
- Marketplace Analytics: Reviewing Marketplace Sales
- Selling Teams Versus Programs: For coaches
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.