Your programming is live in the Marketplace and you've just made your first few sales - congrats!
Let's make sure that those funds are landing directly back in your pocket so you can continue to invest in growing your business.
Here we'll cover:
- Marketplace Fees
- Where to find your Marketplace balance
- How/when payments are made to Marketplace Coaches
Marketplace fees are dependent on whether the sale was driven through your attribution links, or by TrainHeroic.
- There is NO additional cost to have your Marketplace Settings enabled, or to put a Team or Program in the Marketplace
- Any Team or Program sales that we direct through Marketplace Match will have a 30% fee based on the purchase price + bank fees of 2.9% and $0.30.
- Team subscription sales generated through your attribution links will be $1/transaction plus 2.9% + $0.30 in bank fees.
- Any one-time program sales are $1/month in length + bank fees. For example, a 4-week program is $1 + bank fees and an 8-week program would be $2 + fees
For more information on Marketplace Match and setting up your attribution links to receive credit for your self-driven sales, check out the resource below:
Where to find your Marketplace Sales Balance:
1. Login to your coach account on web
2. Select Analytics, then Marketplace Analytics 'Month to Date'
From here, you'll be able to view your outstanding balance or 'Take Home' balance.
Note: In order to review Marketplace Analytics, you must be the head coach (account owner).
I have a balance. How and when will I get paid?
Marketplace coaches are paid out on the 15th of each month for the previous month's sales. You must have a $200 balance in order to receive a payout. If you do not reach the $200 minimum, your balance will carry over each month until you reach the $200 minimum.
Note: If you cancel your TrainHeroic account, you will be paid out for your outstanding balance on the 15th of the month (after any refunds have been processed).
If you're located within the United States, you will receive payments through direct deposit. If you're located outside of the United States, you will receive payments through PayPal.
If you are Marketplace enabled and have not received an ACH or W9 form from our team, or have not shared your PayPal address, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org from the email associated with your coach account.
- Becoming a Marketplace Coach: Terms & Important Information
- Marketplace Analytics: Reviewing Marketplace Sales
- Selling Teams Versus Programs: For coaches
Questions? Contact email@example.com.