For the best experience with all the latest training tools, we recommend using the current version of the TrainHeroic Mobile app.
Much like Instagram, our web application is lightweight and meant simply just to get the job done if you do not have a mobile device. Don't drag your computer to the gym! Use the mobile app for all the latest bells and whistles, to bring your training to the next level.
Here we'll cover:
- What's the difference between web and the mobile app, for athletes?
- Limitations of the web application, for athletes
What's the difference between web and the mobile app, for athletes?
The mobile app is regularly updated with new features, and will support all the latest training tools like:
- Account creation with an Access Code
- Readiness Surveys
- Session Timer
- Session Comments
- Rescheduling sessions
- Modifying training sessions (add/swap exercise, add set)
- Athlete created sessions
- Text-like messaging and video upload
- Free pre-made programming via the Library tab
The athlete website is NOT regularly updated, and does not have the features mentioned above.
The athlete website is simply an option for updating billing information, and to view and record sessions as prescribed by your coach should you not have a mobile device. We do not recommend using both applications interchangeably.
Limitations of the athlete web application:
While we do have a web application for athletes, this application does NOT support the latest bells and whistles found on the mobile app.
We only recommend using the web application to:
- Update Your Credit Card Information (web only)
- Access your training only IF you do not have a mobile device
- Print your sessions (IF offline mode is not an option)
On the web application, you will NOT be able to:
- Join a coach or team (Create an account using an Access Code)
- Direct Message your Coach
- Message in Session Comments
- Add/Swap Exercises
- Add sets
- Reschedule Sessions (or view rescheduled sessions)
- Create your own sessions
Note: IF you do not have a smart phone and you're working with a coach directly, please communicate with your coach if you need for them to setup your account and add you to a Team.
- Offline Mode for the TrainHeroic Mobile App
- Using the TrainHeroic Mobile App
- Download the TrainHeroic app
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.