Edit your saved exercises from the Exercise Library on the web, anytime.
If you've created your own custom Exercises, you'll likely want to review and edit them at some point in time. We've got you covered!
Here we'll cover:
To Browse the Exercise Library:
View your full Exercise Library (including TrainHeroic exercises) directly from the Exercise Library.
1. Login to your coach account on web
2. Select Library from the left-hand navigation
3. Select "Exercises"
From here, you'll be able to:
- Use the drop-down to filter for 'All Exercises' to browse the full Exercise Library, including TrainHeroic Exercises
- OR use the magnifying glass to search for a specific Exercise by name
To Edit a Saved Exercise:
To edit one of your saved Exercises, simply click on the exercise name to open the edit drawer on the right.
Note: You will only be able to edit your own custom Exercises. TrainHeroic Exercises are part of a shared Library and cannot be edited.
Be sure to select 'Save' once you're done making any changes!
To delete exercises from your library:
To permanently delete exercises from your library, check the box next to the exercise name and select the trash icon on the upper right.
- Creating New Exercises with Custom Videos
- Exercises vs. Circuits
- Why aren't my exercise videos visible to my athletes?
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.