Track marketplace conversions from your Facebook ad campaigns using TrainHeroic's Conversion Pixel.
First, you'll need to Create a Facebook Pixel for your ad campaigns. Once you have a Facebook Pixel code, you'll be able to paste that into TrainHeroic.
Please note: If you haven't done so already, you'll need to first make sure that your coach account is marketplace enabled and that you've setup your team or program page.
Pasting your Pixel Code into TrainHeroic:
1. In TrainHeroic begin by going your list of teams or programs (depending on what you have listed for sale in the marketplace) and select the gear icon on the right-hand side of the page.
2. Next, select Conversion Pixel from the left-hand side.
If you are not seeing the Conversion Pixel option, it means that marketplace has not been setup yet for the team or program.
3. Locate the Pixel code box at the bottom of the page, paste in your pixel code and select Save & Close from the upper right-hand corner.
For questions on creating or troubleshooting your Facebook Pixel Code, please visit Facebook's Business Help page here.
- Becoming a Marketplace Coach: Terms & Important Information
- Setting Up Your Marketplace Page
- Making Money Selling Training Online: 3 Tips for Success
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.